MasterProtect P 110: Water-based polyvinyl acetate bonding agent
How does MasterProtect P 110 work?
MasterProtect P 110 is a water-based polyvinyl acetate bonding agent that enhances adhesion of plaster or concrete mortars to concrete, masonry, drywall, plaster, browncoats and stucco.
- Bonding plaster or concrete mortar to cementitious or gypsum-based materials
What are the unique features of MasterProtect P 110?
- Alkali resistant
- Brush, roller or spray application
- Water-based, VOC compliant
What are the benefits of MasterProtect P 110?
- Stands up to alkali attach from cementitious and masonry materials
- Easy visual confirmation of coverage
- Adapts to varied jobsite requirements
- Complies with federal and regional VOC limits