MasterCem GA 1520: Liquid, ready-to-use cement grinding aid
Formerly: Cementium 1520 GA
How does MasterCem GA 1520 work?
MasterCem GA 1520 cement additive is a liquid, ready-to-use portland cement grinding aid. MasterCem GA 1520 is an amine-based product that neutralizes the agglomeration forces that are produced when cement particles are fractured during the grinding process. The result is a dispersion effect that promotes the development of cement fineness along with a positive impact on grinding and separator efficiency. The improved performance can be used to lower the grinding energy cost or to increase mill throughput.
Grinding efficiency improvement is typically in the 10-20% range vs. untreated cement. Product performance is dependent on raw material properties, grinding equipment characteristics, process conditions and cement type.
MasterCem GA 1520 cement additive also improves the flow characteristics of cement through the mill and inhibits pack set. MasterCem GA 1520 meets the requirements of ASTM C 465, for liquid processing additives.
- MasterCem GA 1520 cement additive is developed for use in the cement grinding process
What are the unique features of MasterCem GA 1520?
- Compatibility with all types of cement.
- Produces higher quality cement
- Sustainability; reduces energy consumption
What are the benefits of MasterCem GA 1520?
- Cost reduction through reduced grinding energy
- Extends capacity
- Production efficiency
- Higher mill throughput, satisfying market demand during peak periods
- Reduces material coating on the grinding media
- Fewer plant stoppages
- Decreases pack set
- Increases efficiency of grinding media and separators
- More efficient material handling due to improved flowability of cement